18.7.11

Chapter 153

I am taking a day off from life today, but tomorrow I will get back to it and and am fully determined to be happy! Thank you for being honest with me, thank you for letting me fight for you, thank you for listening, thank you for strengthening my testimony, thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me the happiest 3 months I could ever have, but you should know that I plan on making the next few months even happier! No hard feelings, just a little shocked, but I will get over it. You know who you are, and I love you.

A day filled with love songs, movies and tears, a day of therapy.

But really I'll be okay. I'm stronger than I realize.

Bekah

1 comment

  1. feel better sweetheart! i totally get where you're coming from; keep up the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.