15.3.17

Swing, swing

Dress from Gamiss

When swing dresses became super popular last year I was a little worried that they wouldn't be flattering on me. So I passed on buying one. Then when I found this dress a couple weeks ago on Gamiss, I knew I had to get it! I love the length, the colours and the price! When I got it yesterday I ripped open the packaging and tried it on right away. I was surprised at how much I loved the silhouette on me. I was worried it would hang like a sack and give me no shape, but it actually is surprisingly slimming. Now give me all the cookies, because this dress is the perfect food baby concealer!! ;) 



I think it's safe to say that I have officially hopped on the swing dress bandwagon. So much so, that I think I'm going to order this dress in the black version! Can't stop, won't stop.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.