13.3.17

THE COMFORT ZONE

Blouse from Zaful, Jeans from Old Navy, LipSense colour Strawberry Shortcake

Since becoming a LipSense distributor back in November, I've been pushing myself to do things that are way outside my comfort zone. Being a part of this company was already a huge step for me, but I still wanted to challenge myself and constantly change things up. Some things have been so extremely successful, while others were not so much. Either way, everything I have tried has been worth it. You win some, you loose some and that's totally ok. You never know what is going to work unless you give it a try.


One thing that has changed so much for me is my view on MLM companies. Over the past few weeks I've been able to network with some girls who work with different companies. The community and support has been so amazing! One of the main reasons why I became a distributor for SeneGence was to feel part of a community outside of church. I've been so blessed with building a team, as well as building relationships with inspiring women. 

If you haven't noticed I am trying so hard to do things that scare me and are way outside of my comfort zone. I've come to realize that I can in fact do hard things. My anxiety is not holding me back anymore, which is such a huge deal for me!! I don't second guess my decisions. I am taking risks and seeing the rewards! 2017 is looking like it's going to be my year! Look out world!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.