18.4.17

Currently loving

cardigan: Zaful, hat: Zaful, top: Old Navy, boots: Old Navy

 + Harry Styles new single. Do yourself a favour and go listen to it. I'm obsessed.

+ If you follow me on Instagram then you will already know that I tried at home lash extensions and so far I'm really impressed! I'm planning on doing a post dedicated to my experience along with some tips. Let me know if that is something that interests you :)



+ This cardigan is everything I want a cardigan to be! It's the perfect length, colour, and has pockets. I used to own so many cardigans, then recently I noticed I only have one in my wardrobe. And it's one I've owned for 6 years! It was time to add something new!

+ I'm currently reading Girl Online On Tour and loving it. The writing isn't amazing, but it's a great light-hearted, cute read.

+ Last night I made this soup, and I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Definitely has become a family favourite, and it was the easiest thing to make! I'm trying to become more adventurous with my cooking.

+ Over the past few weeks, I can't stop reading Its Darling Blog. If you haven't read it before, you need to go check it out! I just adore their content!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.